Dura Products 2-Year Maintenance Program
Customer satisfaction is a priority. Under our 2-Year Maintenance Program, we’ll accept your DURA Product
within two years of the manufactured date, and we’ll make sure it preforms just like new.
Q. What equipment is eligible?
• Dura Products manufactured Dura-Pumps and Dura-Meters
• Equipment within 2 years of the manufacture date
Q. What time frame does the program run?
• Items must be shipped in from July 1st through December 31st
Q. What services are included in the program?
• Pumps and/or meters will be triple rinsed to avoid Cross Contamination
• Equipment will be disassembled. Seals, Gaskets and all internal components evaluated
• Pumps and/or meters will be performance tested
• Parts under warranty will be replaced at no charge
• Parts NOT under warranty (ex: broken housing, damaged parts, chemical compatibility issues, cut cord, etc.) will be replaced and billed to the End User.
• No labor charges are applied
• End User is responsible for all shipping charges
Q. How the program process works?
• End User calls/emails Dura Products for Maintenance Returns Goods Authorization (MRGA) Number
• End User completes MRGA with contact information & item list for maintenance
• End User ships MRGA & Items to Dura Products per instructions on MRGA
• End User will be notified by Dura Products of all findings associated with equipment
• Dura Products will ship items back to End User
• Dura Products will bill End User for any non-warranty items and shipping costs