Dura-Pump™ Easy Caddy Chemical Transfer system
- The Dura-Pump™ Easy Caddy chemical transfer system can be mounted in 6 different configurations on a variety of tank/tote and drum types
- Use it mounted on top of tank or top of 55 gallon drum, on the side of tank, or off the ground depending on user preference
- Conversion kits are available to mount system on Monsanto and Snyder-type tanks (see links below)
- Includes a 2-year Warranty & Maintenance Program
|Product # with Meter||Without Meter|
|DPEM-4312 12 Volt||DPE-4012 12 Volt|
|DPEM-4315 110 Volt||DPE-4015 110 Volt|
- Must specify EPDM (product # and E) or Viton® (product # and V) or Silcone (product # and S) when ordering.
- Tanks, totes and drums sold separately.
- Always turn pump off and disconnect from power when not in use.
The Dura-Pump™ Easy Caddy chemical transfer system contains Dura Products’ popular Dura-Pump™ mounted conveniently in a sturdy frame proudly assembled in Indiana. Additionally, it comes with all necessary connections for common IBC tanks and totes. You can draw from the ubiquitous 2″ camlock at the bottom. Constructed from quality materials with rigorous weather and demanding applications in mind.
In addition to the durability, the Dura-Pump™ Easy Caddy ag chemical system frame mounts in 6 different configurations on a variety of tank/tote and drum types. Although it most commonly hangs on the side of a tote, you can also mount it on top of a cage tank or on top of a 55 gallon drum, on the side of a cage tank, or off the ground depending on user preference.
Conversion kits are available to the mount the chemical transfer system on Monsanto and Snyder type tanks. A tote is not included with the system. However, the system comes with an accessory kit and required hose to make all necessary connections. As always, Dura Products stands behind their products and in front of the competition with a 2-year Warranty and Maintenance Program.
Dura Products videos available here.
|Find a Distributor|