DURA PRODUCTS, INC. (DURA PRODUCTS) warrants its manufactured Goods will be free from defects of material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of invoice or sales receipt, but in no event more than 30 months from date of manufacture. Manufacturer’s sole obligation under the foregoing warranty will be limited to, at Manufacturer’s option, (1) replacing or repairing defective Goods (subject to limitations hereinafter provided under Terms & Conditions) or (2) providing parts for customer to repair, and Buyer’s exclusive remedy for breach of any such warranties will be enforcement of such obligations of Manufacturer.
Q. WHAT EQUIPMENT IS ELIGIBLE?
• Goods manufactured by Dura Products within 24 months from the date of invoice or sales receipt (timely registered), but in no event more than 30 months from date of manufacture
Q. WHAT VOIDS WARRANTY?
• Goods subjected to misuse, neglect, accident or improper installation or maintenance
• Goods altered or repaired by anyone other than Manufacturer or its authorized representative.
Q. HOW THE PROGRAM PROCESS WORKS?
Please do not return product to the store. For all warranty and product questions, contact Dura Products Customer Service at 1-317-984-4003.
• Customer calls/emails Dura Products for Returns Goods Authorization (RGA) Number
• Customer completes RGA with contact information & item list for warranty
• Customer ships RGA & Items to Dura Products F.O.B Factory at Buyer’s expense per instructions on RGA
• Equipment will be evaluated for warranty consideration
• Customer will be contacted to discuss options if product doesn’t fall under warranty
• Dura Products reserves the right to final approval on all returns
Q. How should items be prepared for shipping?
• Do not send hoses, nozzles, clamps and fittings
• Triple rinse and drain equipment of all liquids
• Place equipment in a sealed waterproof bag before placing into box
• Place copy of signed RGA inside box
• Mark RGA# on outside of box